God doesn't call us to be successful. He calls us to be faithful.
- Bl. Mother Theresa
Often in life, it is easy to focus on worldly success at the expense of faithfulness and lose sight of what is important. In our lives, the co-founders here at OneParish have been deeply blessed to have people who keep us focused on mission. Their love and support makes sure that we keep our success in the perspective of heaven.
We have many reasons to celebrate 'worldly' success...
- - Users in 1 out of every 3 parishes
- - Over 100 parishes signed up
- - Amazing partners such as Relevant Radio, Word on Fire, and many more in the works!
...but the real successes have been when we are faithful, and we see an outpouring of the Holy Spirit in those who benefit from OneParish:
- - Men and women who have thanked us for making daily prayer so easy and accessible
- - Parish staff who can manage their directories, donations, and calendars easier and so spent more time on evangelization
- - My personal favorite: The OneParish users who have thanked us to making it so easy to find Mass and Confession when traveling
Today, in this Advent of preparation and anticipation, we look forward with joy to 2015 and all that God is doing in and through us. May it be a season of joyful anticipation for you as well!